If you have any queries about the policy, please get in touch with us using the contact details set out at email@example.com and we will do our best to answer your questions.
Personal Information collected
- We will collect the following personal information from you:
name, gender, date of birth, nationality, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, your academic qualifications and work experience, your reference(s) contact details.
- Although it is not compulsory to give us this information, if you do not then we may not be able to properly consider you for the job vacancies we may have available at Arabtec.
Use of this information
We will use this information in order to:
- process and consider you for any applicable job vacancies available, verify your identity, verify your education and experience, contact your reference(s).
Sharing this information
- Certain information as mentioned above may be shared amongst all the companies within the Arabtec Group in order to see where best to place you.
- We will always take steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
- Other than as set out above, we will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission unless we are required by law to do so (for example, if required to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime).
Information automatically collected from your computer
- Log files/IP addresses: When you visit the Site our web server automatically records your IP address. This IP address is not linked to any of your personal information. We use IP addresses to help us administer the Site and to collect demographic information for aggregation purposes.
- We may also gather other non-personal information (from which we cannot identify you) such as the type of your internet browser which we use to provide you with a more effective service.
- Once you have successfully uploaded your details onto the Site and we have received the same correctly, we will send you a confirmation email to the address that you have provided.
- We may also initially communicate with you via email as to any other information required from you for proper consideration.
- Although any such emails and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus, or any other defect which might affect any computer or IT system into which they are received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free and no responsibility and/or liability is accepted by NSCC.
Changes to your details
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us as set out below.
We have implemented technology and policies to safeguard your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use.
Linking to third party websites
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from our Site and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
In addition, if you linked to this Site from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.